Flush Exhaust Mount [Luxe]
Ultra-minimal exhaust fan mount and cover, equipped with a drywall bead that contours seamlessly into the surface. This product previously known as Drywall Pro X [Exhaust Cover].
*Graded for wall and ceiling surfaces ONLY. Vent must be mounted prior to surface material install.
*Consult your HVAC specialist to ensure Aria is right for your system.
*Compatible exhaust fan sold separately
🇨🇦 100% Manufactured in Canada
- Must be installed at drywalling stage. Requires professional installation.
- Use only on drywall surfaces.
- Noise - Average 3 DB noise reduction. Noise dampening cork strips included in box.
- Easy Cleaning - Slide and remove tray to service exhaust motor.
- Material - Solid Steel
- Install is best done by a Pro
- Overall size is 14.25”x14.25” *Requires extra 1 ¾” space in ceiling cavity.
The size of the exhaust fan housing must measure from 8"x8" up to 10.5"x10.5" - double check to make sure yours will fit! Many models from Panasonic's WhisperCeiling, WhisperFit, and WhisperGreen product lines are compatible with the Flush Exhaust Mount [Luxe].
- Note - It maybe necessary to trim the mounting flange on the fan if it prevents the center plate from locking in. Double check before mounting by test-fitting the fan into Flush Exhaust Mount [Luxe] opening. Try sliding the Flush Exhaust Mount [Luxe] plate into place and if the fan's flange obstructs the tabs, trim the flange as needed.
What material can this be used with?
This vent is specifically for drywall / gypsum wall and ceiling surfaces.
My drywall is already installed, can I use this?
Can this be used as an air return?
Yes it can!
Can this be used with retrofit ventilation fans?
Yes! In fact, this can ONLY be used with retrofit ventilation fans.
Are there restrictions of which ventilation fans I can use?
Yes, they can only be used with retrofit fans (that have a lip) that require a drywall opening between 8"x 8" to 12"x 12".
Can this be installed in engineered floor joist systems with the use of TJI joists?
This vent is designed for standard joists. With TJI joists you may have to be aware of sizing.
What's the difference between the Luxe model and the Lite model?
The main difference between our Luxe and Lite models is the material; the Luxe is metal and the Lite is ABS plastic.
Good product with nice instructions, if ordering the Panasonic unit, look to see if a reduced or adapter is required to fit your set up.
This product is incredible and so is the quality! The air intake disappears when the product is installed! Yes, it's expensive, but the result is great. I highly recommend it!
Flush Exhaust Mount [Luxe]
Excellent finish on ceiling, my clients love it .