Flush Floor Vent [Lite]
Price-conscious, ultra-minimal, flush floor vent. Once installed, only a rectangular air channel is visible. This product is previously known as Flushmount Lite.
Make sure you have the right size: SIZING TOOL
*Vent must be mounted prior to surface material install
*Consult your HVAC specialist to ensure Aria is right for your system.
🇨🇦 100% Manufactured in Canada
- Color - Matte Black
- Must be installed at sub-floor level prior to surface installation.
- Best used on wall and floor applications that have different material other than drywall.
- Compatible with any surface material: hardwood, vinyl, laminate, carpet, drywall. As long as the material is between ⅛” and ¾” thick.
- Air Flow - Full air flow control. Lift tray to access air flow dampers at any time.
- Child Proof - Designed to catch items that kids can drop down the ducts.
- Pet Proof - Flat with no crevices or grilles for our furry friends to get caught in.
- Easy Cleaning - Lift and remove tray for easy duct cleaning.
- Weight Capacity - Rated for high traffic areas
What material can this be used with?
Pretty much anything! Surface material must be between ⅛” to ¾”.
Can I install after my floor / surface is already installed?
No, this model must be mounted before the surface material, on the subfloor. If your surface is already installed, check out the Framed OG Floor Vent [Luxe] or Framed Floor Vent [Lite].
What is the difference between Flush Floor Vent [Lite] and Flush Floor Vent [Luxe]?
The Flush Floor Vent [Luxe] is made entirely in steel. The Flush Floor Vent [Lite] is made in a combination of ABS plastic and solid steel. Both models have air flow control capabilities. The Flush Floor Vent [Lite] is stronger, and best for high-traffic areas. The Flush Floor Vent [Luxe] is not graded for high-traffic areas.
Can I use this on floors, wall and ceiling vents?
You can use it on floors. This is best used on walls and floors that have coverings (like tile, wood etc.) If your walls and ceilings are drywall - the Flush Wall Vent [Luxe] is a better choice.
Do you make custom sizes or colours?
No, sorry about that!
I am a flooring contractor, who is always looking for new and found ways to alter the look of our installs. Fittes options are a perfect fit and will be using them more in the future.
Install very easy product built well very nice sleek look
Gives a sleek modern look, nice to have a price effective option
The product was shipped quickly. And once installed look beautiful. I'm glad we invested in these, so much easier to clean around them too, without things getting caught on corners.
Would’ve loved to give the vent 5 stars but the vent came without the screws needed to secure to frame housing. I had to buy self tapping screws and now have to spray paint them black. Love the vent installed though. I installed 2’x4’ porcelain tiles and have the vent cut into one. Looks awesome!