High Performance Flush Wall Vent [Luxe]
High performance, ultra-minimal, flush drywall vent. Additional air channel allows for 50% increased air flow vs. single channel. Equipped with a drywall bead that contours seamlessly into the surface. Once installed, only a double rectangular air channel is visible.
Make sure you have the right size: SIZING TOOL
*Vent must be mounted prior to surface material install.
*Consult your HVAC specialist to ensure Aria is right for your system.
🇨🇦 100% Manufactured in Canada
- Must be installed at drywalling stage. Requires professional installation.
- Use only on drywall surfaces.
- May require notching joists for larger size vent.
- Air Flow - Full air flow control. Slide tray to access air flow dampers at any time.
- Easy Cleaning - Slide and remove tray for easy duct cleaning.
- 10''x14'' High Performance has a 47% increase in open area when compared to the standard model 10''x14'' Flush Wall Vent [Luxe]
- 10''x30'' High Performance has a 50% increase in open area when compared to the standard model 10''x30'' Flush Wall Vent [Luxe]
What material can this be used with?
This vent is specifically for drywall / gypsum wall and ceiling surfaces.
My drywall is already installed, can I use this?
Can I use this on floors, walls, and ceilings?
This is only for wall and ceiling vents.
Do you make custom sizes or colours?
No, sorry about that! This only comes in satin white. It’s ready to be painted or wall-papered to match your walls.
How much more open area does the High Performance Flush Wall Vent [Luxe] have when compared to the Flush Wall Vent [Luxe]?
The High-Performance gains 50% more open area, allowing more air to flow through.
Will the High Performance Flush Wall Vent [Luxe] be flush with the drywall surface?
Yes! The High-Performance is installed the same way as the Flush Wall Vent [Luxe], and all the surfaces are paintable to match your wall color.
Are these compatible with filters?
No, sorry about that! At this time the vent is not compatible with air filters, but we are working on a solution.
What's the difference between the Luxe model and the Lite model?
The main difference between our Luxe and Lite models is the material; the Luxe is metal and the Lite is ABS plastic.
Seamless vent, great air circulation
Keep trying new products, and still impressed every time.
We recently incorporated the High Performance Flush Wall Vent [Luxe] into one of our MicroCement fireplace applications. It looks great and our client was very happy. You can see our project on Instagram @paint_decor_reno