What Makes Us Different?
1. Open concept, bright, dog-friendly office vibe
2. Fully stocked kitchen with snacks and fresh fruit
3. Extra long summer Fridays (May - October)
1. All of us have a base + bonus structure, even our warehouse team, because we value our hard work and want it to be recognized
2. Employee Stock Option Plan
3. Modern employee benefits
1. Hybrid work options
2. A reliable, tight-knit team structure to make all work environments professional and comfortable
3. Strict “No email/slack on phones” policy and “No email/slack outside of office hours” policy
As we grow rapidly, we recognize that our team members' needs will evolve. Ensuring a top-notch employee experience is crucial. That's why we gather feedback from our team, adapt, and make necessary changes
Get To Know Our Employees
Transparency is very high, everyone loves to communicate and speak their mind, respectfully, but in a way that maximizes efficiency and allows for everyone to communicate effectively.
- Conor Dunnette, Business Development Representative
Fittes gives everybody a lot of opportunities and they let you grow within your role... if you have new ideas, they let you implement them and give you the freedom to create new things. The amount of freedom they give you is one thing that really stands out.
- Curtis Dougan, Product Designer
There was a situation I believe many of us can relate to when starting a new job...the accounting software was entirely new to me. What really stood out during this experience was the incredible support I received from my colleagues. They were not only helpful but very welcoming. In this situation, it taught me a valuable lesson about the importance open communication and teamwork. It showed me when you are willing to ask questions and collaborate effectively, you can overcome any challenge.
- Karren Gumiran, Bookkeeper
Join Our Team
“We strongly believe fulfillment in your career heavily depends on the environment in which you work. We know candidates have a lot of choice and expect you will be qualifying us, just as much as we are, you. For that reason, we think it’s important to be transparent about our VALUES, our ways of working, to give you an opportunity to determine if Fittes is a place you want to explore further. We expect a lot from our team and we give a lot in return. It’s ok if it’s not for you but if these pillars align with how you live your life, let’s chat.”