Framed Floor Vent [Lite]
Price-conscious, minimalist framed floor vent. Made in high-grade ABS plastic and customizable with every surface material, this DIY-friendly vent can be installed at any time, previously known as Aria Lite [Supply].
Make sure you have the right size: SIZING TOOL
*Consult your HVAC specialist to ensure Aria is right for your system.🇨🇦 100% Manufactured in Canada
- Retrofit into existing surfaces.
- Compatible with any surface material: hardwood, vinyl, laminate, carpet, drywall. As long as the material is thinner than ¾”.
- Air Flow - No air flow control — vent remains open at all times. Optional Lite Damper sold separately to add air flow control.
- Child Proof - Designed to catch items that kids can drop down the ducts.
- Pet Proof - Flat with no crevices or grilles for our furry friends to get caught in.
- Easy Cleaning - Pop out inner tray for easy duct cleaning.
- Weight Capacity - Rated for high traffic areas
What material can this be used with?
Pretty much anything! Surface material must be ¾” or thinner.
Can I install after my floor / surface is already installed?
Yes! This can be installed on existing surfaces. All you need is a scrap piece of material to place inside the inner tray.
What is the difference between Framed OG Floor Vent [Luxe] and Framed Floor Vent [Lite]?
The Framed OG Floor Vent [Luxe] is made in steel and has air flow control dampers, the Framed Floor Vent [Lite] is made in plastic and does not allow air flow control. The Framed Floor Vent [Lite is stronger (can hold 300 lbs+) and best for high traffic areas. The Framed OG Floor Vent [Luxe] is not graded for high-traffic areas.
Can I use this on floors, wall and ceiling vents?
You can use it on floors. If your walls and ceilings are drywall - the Flush Wall Vent [Luxe] is also a good option.
Do you make custom sizes or colours?
No, sorry about that!
Love my vents and absolutely love my bathroom niche. Great quality and really makes my house stand out with these little upgrades! I ordered the wrong size at first, but the customer service rep really came through and took care of everything for me! Couldn’t be happier with my purchases and couldn’t recommend it more! Worth every penny!
ever since I finished my home flooring renovation I wanted to have the vent cover changed, but now that I have that done it looks and feels really great
Looks great, gives my new floor a clean, professional and unique look! Love them!
As builders, we always opt for the aria vents for all of our residential project as it gives a sleek look. It is easy to install and we always get alot of compliments!
i'll be ordering 2 more soon